Our Massage Services in Singapore includes
In 2004, I received a scholarship from National University Hospital Singapore to study Rad. Therapy. I then furthered my education in Charles Sturt University Australia graduating with Bachelor of Applied Science. I have worked with National University Hospital (NUH) for 4 years before working in the private sector.
My previous working experience includes being a Radiographer & Sonographer. My duties included performing Mamograms & Ultrasounds where I examine the breasts and the female reproductive systems for any abnormalities and diseases. My years of education and working experience has given me an in depth understanding of the female anatomy and diseases.
I attended numerous conferences, trainings and courses over the years and received many certifications related to health care. I specialise in postnatal and fertility massage, earning the qualification in Italy. I also furthered my education in London, United Kingdom to train as a Baby Massage & Baby Yoga Instructor as accredited by Royal Midwives London, UK, in 2012.
As a company founder, author and public speaker, I aim to educate and serve women, especially mothers, into the pink of their health through a scientifically and medically approved massage therapy. My passion to help women improve their health has led to the creation of my own company where I could reach out to more women through transforming the standard of the Massage Therapy industry in Singapore.
- Founder of Mummy’s Group:
– Mummy’s Massage (Prenatal, Postnatal & Slimming Massage Therapy)
– Mummy’s Fertility (Helping Women Get Pregnant)
– Mummy’s Education & Outreach Program
- Natural Women’s Reproductive Health Expert
- Author of multiple books including, Malay Uterus Massage (M.U.M) – Fertility Massage, Complete Guide to Body Massage
- Full Scholarship from National University Hospital Singapore
- B.ASc Bachelor Degree Applied Science from Charles Sturt Universit (Australia)
- Diploma in Body Massage (CIBTAC)
- Specialisation in Postnatal Massage Therapy and Fertility Massage Therapy.
- Certified Baby Massage & Baby Yoga Instructor by Hands on Babies, accredited by United Kingdom Royal Midwives College (London)
- Certificate for Fertility Massage, by Institute of Somatic Therapy (U.S.A)
- Certificate for Self Care, by Arvigo Technique Mayan Abdominal Therapy (Italy)
- ACTA Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (Singapore)
- Professional working experience in various hospitals & private sector, including being a Radiographer & Sonographer
- Public speaker for topic related to health of women and baby, having been invited for various events such as Heritage Fest by Singapore National Heritage Board, Baby Fair by Marine Parade CC and many more.
- Invited for TV Media:
– Suria: Mediacorp Malay Channel, as invited guest expert on Info-tainment, giving advice to parents to be regarding postnatal care practices. (Jan 2014)
- Invited for Radio Media:
– 93.8 fm Live: Talk show on massage as part of Women’s Reproductive Health (Jan 2015)
– 89.7 fm Ria: Talk show on the journey and achievements of Mummy’s Massage & Mummy’s Fertility (Apr 2015)
- Newspaper Media:
– Berita Harian, Health Section: Benefits of Baby Massage (Mar 2013)
– Mediacorp Sutra Magazine: Benefits of Baby Massage (June 2013)
As Seen On:
Hear What Other Mothers Have To Say about our Services
My 7-day postnatal massage has been the most relaxing and invigorating experience following the birth of my first son, Eli. After the birth, which was an 11-hour labor, I was feeling so sore, tired and run down.
Booked a 10 days package with Mummy’s Massage. My therapist, Mdm Kas, was always on time on every session. Her skills were very good and soothes my body of aches on every session. I felt energized and relaxed after each session.
My first baby was born in Indonesia, and I did the whole Jamu massage there. For my second baby in Singapore, I was worried that I could not find the same quality here. I found Mummy’s Massage on the website and signed a 30 day customised package with them.
Maggie is such a joy to be around. She is very personable and friendly and has a lot of tips to share when it comes to development of children. Her sessions are definitely refreshing I’m surprised at how energetic I am after the sessions.
I’m so happy with the slimming services! Daria helped me so much to tighten my tummy and lose weight!
My experience has been great. Aunty Shima has been patient and knows where are the painful parts in my body. She provided relief for me as I had very painful afterbirth pains.
The therapy is very relaxing and I feel better after it. My therapist, Zie, is very friendly and she understands my needs. The way she massage my breast lets me clear my ducts, thus have more breastmilk for my baby.
What a wonderful service! Commendable staffs in answering all my phone enquires to service provided by my therapist, Mdm Kas. Systematic, professional and overall friendly and accommodating! Would most definitely put in a good word for Mummy’s Massage to my peers!
Mama Gie is a very caring lady and gave a very energetic and vigorous massage as I had requested to relieve my backache. My protruding tummy is significantly reduced by the end of my 10 sessions and I’m glad I get to keep the slimming wraps so I can continually put it on.
Daria gave a very relaxing massage and have helped me tremendously in slimming down my thighs and loose tummy. I have a lot of confidence in her as she herself is so slim even after giving birth to 3 children! I did manage to lose weight during the sessions.
Join These Thousands of Happy Mothers with Our Quality Services!