In 2004, I received a scholarship from National University Hospital Singapore to study Rad. Therapy. I then furthered my education in Charles Sturt University Australia graduating with Bachelor of Applied Science. I have worked with National University Hospital (NUH) for 4 years before working in the private sector.
My previous working experience includes being a Radiographer & Sonographer. My duties included performing Mamograms & Ultrasounds where I examine the breasts and the female reproductive systems for any abnormalities and diseases. My years of education and working experience has given me an in depth understanding of the female anatomy and diseases.
I attended numerous conferences, trainings and courses over the years and received many certifications related to health care including massage therapy. I specialise in postnatal massage and fertility massage, earning the qualification in Italy. I also furthered my education in London, United Kingdom to train as a Baby Massage & Baby Yoga Instructor as accredited by Royal Midwives London, UK, in 2012.
As the founder of Mummy’s Massage, author and public speaker, I aim to educate and serve women, especially mothers, into the pink of their health through a scientifically and medically approved massage therapy. My passion to help women improve their health has led to the creation of my own company where I could reach out to more women through transforming the standard of the Massage Therapy industry in Singapore.
- Founder of Mummy’s Group:
– Mummy’s Massage (Prenatal, Postnatal & Slimming Massage Therapy)
– Mummy’s Fertility (Helping Women Get Pregnant)
– Mummy’s Education & Outreach Program
- Natural Women’s Reproductive Health Expert
- Author of multiple books including, Malay Uterus Massage (M.U.M) – Fertility Massage, Complete Guide to Body Massage
- Full Scholarship from National University Hospital Singapore
- B.ASc Bachelor Degree Applied Science from Charles Sturt Universit (Australia)
- Diploma in Body Massage (CIBTAC)
- Specialisation in Postnatal Massage Therapy and Fertility Massage Therapy.
- Certified Baby Massage & Baby Yoga Instructor by Hands on Babies, accredited by United Kingdom Royal Midwives College (London)
- Certificate for Fertility Massage, by Institute of Somatic Therapy (U.S.A)
- Certificate for Self Care, by Arvigo Technique Mayan Abdominal Therapy (Italy)
- ACTA Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (Singapore)
- Professional working experience in various hospitals & private sector, including being a Radiographer & Sonographer
- Public speaker for topic related to health of women and baby, having been invited for various events such as Heritage Fest by Singapore National Heritage Board, Baby Fair by Marine Parade CC and many more.
- Invited for TV Media:
– Suria: Mediacorp Malay Channel, as invited guest expert on Info-tainment, giving advice to parents to be regarding postnatal care practices. (Jan 2014)
- Invited for Radio Media:
– 93.8 fm Live: Talk show on massage as part of Women’s Reproductive Health (Jan 2015)
– 89.7 fm Ria: Talk show on the journey and achievements of Mummy’s Massage & Mummy’s Fertility (Apr 2015)
- Newspaper Media:
– Berita Harian, Health Section: Benefits of Baby Massage (Mar 2013)
– Mediacorp Sutra Magazine: Benefits of Baby Massage (June 2013)
As Seen On:
Media Appearances in Mediacorp National TV & Radio Station
Hear What Other Mothers Have To Say on Our Services
My 7-day postnatal massage has been the most relaxing and invigorating experience following the birth of my first son, Eli. After the birth, which was an 11-hour labor, I was feeling so sore, tired and run down.
booked a 10 days massage session with Mummy’s Massage. My massage therapist, Mdm Kas, was always on time on every session. Her skills were very good and soothes my body of aches on every session. I felt energized and relaxed after each session.
My first baby was born in Indonesia, and I did the whole Jamu massage there. For my second baby in Singapore, I was worried that I could not find the same quality of Jamu massage. I found Mummy’s Massage on the website and signed a 30 day customised package with them.
Maggie is such a joy to be around. She is very personable and friendly and has alot of tips to share when it comes to development of children. Her massages are most definitely refreshing I’m surprised at how energetic I am after the sessions.
I’m so happy with the massage! Daria helped me so much to tighten my tummy and lose weight!
I had a 20hr labour pain followed by an emergency caesarean and felt extremely soar, painful and lethargic. I didnt know what to expect with my newborn and hence, experienced post natal depression.
My experience has been great. Aunty Shima has been patient and knows where are the painful parts in my body. She provided relief for me as I had very painful afterbirth pains.
After much contemplation, I decided to engage Mummy’s Massage based on their testimonies and credibility as postnatal experts. To begin with, I always had issues with massages as I am very picky about my massage therapist. I’ve had bad experiences with hard painful massages and light ones tickles me.
What a wonderful service! Commendable staffs in answering all my phone enquires to service provided by my massage therapist, Mdm Kas. Systematic, professional and overall friendly and accommodating! Would most definitely put in a good word for Mummy’s Massage to my peers!
The massage relieves most of the pain especially the soreness of the breast. I could see such significant reduction in my tummy in just a few days. Overall I am very pleased and would like to thank Mummy’s Massage for delivering such a dedicated therapist to me.
The massage is very relaxing and I feel better after the massage. My therapist, Zie, is very friendly and she understands my needs. The way she massage my breast lets me clear my ducts, thus have more breastmilk for my baby.
Mama Gie is a very caring lady and gave a very energetic and vigorous massage as I had requested to relieve my backache. My protruding tummy is significantly reduced by the end of my 10 sessions and I’m glad I get to keep the slimming wraps so I can continually put it on.
Daria gave a very relaxing massage and have helped me tremendously in slimming down my thighs and loose tummy. I have a lot of confidence in her as she herself is so slim even after giving birth to 3 children! I did manage to lose weight during the sessions.
Salwa has extended her service beyond our expectations. She was very professional and very knowledgeable in answering all my queries and concerns. We are especially happy with the baby massage lesson she conducted for both my husband and I. My baby is able to sleep better and we feel a stronger bond with our baby. Thank You Mummy’s Massage!
What can I say! Satisfied at every level with the whole program. It is so convenient to have someone come over to my house and so I can care for my older son as well. I didn’t have this massage after my first delivery and from this experience.
This is my second pregnancy and I’m so surprised that I had easily lost 5 inches off my waist after only 6 sessions! I can see such a drastic change and my body feels so much better after the massage.
Mummy’s Massage has provided a great service. Mdm Kas has showed genuine concern for my condition and relieved my chronic back painwhich has left me bedridden after my delivery.
I’d like to thank Mummy’s Massage, especially Mama Gie for the great service she provides. I have been suffering from severe back pain ever since my second trimester. Mama Gie showed me great care in addressing my pain and concentrated the massage to relief those areas.
It is not really a custom for my culture to do a pre/post natal massage. But after hearing good feedbacks from my friends & colleagues, I decided to sign up for it and I am happy I did!
Dear Mummy’s Massage, Thank you for coming to my home and the great massage at you provide for me for the whole 10 days package. Mdm Kas is a very nice and friendly lady.
I have always been conscious about my appearance and after my first pregnancy I got depressed because of the shape and size of my body. It took me 8 weeks after my confinement with regimnntal diet and exercise plan to flatten my tummy to prenatal state.
Join These Thousands of Happy Mothers with Our Quality Services!